We know how important it is for you to have a voice, and we want to ensure yours is heard. That's why we give all our customers the option to give a genuine review of the salon and their treatments, so the talented stylists and beauticians we partner with get the credit they deserve.
However, in order to maintain a transparent and reliable source of feedback for both our salons and customers, we might sometimes have to remove a review if it has breached our Community Guidelines, or if the booking is under investigation.
These are some of the possible reasons your review might have been removed:
- If the treatment didn't take place.
- If we determine that the review has been left by the salon themself.
- If the review is defamatory (that's defined as 'the act of making untrue statements about another which damages his/her reputation').
- If the review claims that a crime has taken place.
- If the review was written more than 3 months after the treatment happened.
If we do ever have to take down a review of yours, we'll be sure to drop you an email to explain the specifics.
Article is closed for comments.