Sometimes, things just aren't meant to be. If your appointment didn't go ahead as planned, just let us know, and we'll refund your money. Here's how to do it.
In case you missed them, here are the need-to-knows:
- If the salon has cancelled your prepaid appointment, we're really sorry about that. Get in touch and we'll get your money back to you, ASAP.
- If you need to cancel your prepaid appointment within the cancellation period:
- Could you reschedule? Just a thought.
- Otherwise, cancel your appointment from the app, your Treatwell account, or your order confirmation and you'll receive a refund and confirmation email automatically.
- If you used a discount or promo code to make your booking, this will be reactivated as well (with all the same conditions as when it was first applied).
- If you've missed the cancellation period, get in touch, we'll be happy to help.