With Treatwell Rewards you receive benefits for simply being a loyal Treatwell customer.
How does it work?
You collect points whenever you book an appointment through your Treatwell Profile on our Treatwell App or Web. You earn:
- 1 point per £ spent for pay-at-venue bookings
- 3 points per £ spent when you pay in advance
- Up to 30 points for leaving a review of a minimum of 40 characters after your appointment
After your appointment has taken place, your points will be visible in your Profile within 24–48 hours.
How do I use my points?
To use your collected points, you need to convert them into pounds when you've reached the following milestones:
- 1,500 points, you'll receive a £10 voucher
- 2,500 points, you’ll receive a £25 voucher
Here are the steps to follow to redeem the points:
You will see your loyalty voucher in your wallet after converting the point.
How do I spend my rewards?
You'll be able to choose to pay with your voucher, at the payment checkout, by selecting 'Pay in advance' as a payment method.
What happens if I cancel my appointment?
If you cancel your appointment within the venue cancellation policy, and the appointment was paid with your rewards discount vouchers, we will refund your points. For all the other cancellation cases, you won't accumulate any points.
Do my points expire?
Once you've started collecting your points, you have 12 months until they expire, and you'll no longer be able to convert the balance into discount vouchers.
How long do I have to use my discount voucher?
Once you've converted your points into a discount voucher, you have 1 month to use it before it expires.
- It can take up to 48 hours after your completed booking to receive your points.
- We are unable to provide points to your account if you have booked as a guest and/or directly with the salon and/or if your appointment did not take place.